Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My real mom quest for ABS! This should be good.





Belly Shots. Not the kind you remember from college :) But my visual and blogging account of my quest for a better post baby belly. Im starting from scratch here. I will be trying all sorts of techniques I find from Magazines, websites and your suggestions? There is no time limit and no set goal necessarily. Just thought it would be fun. I feel like a lot of moms are about in the same position as me. And if you are, I would love to hear from you! How about you post some belly pics? We could do this together!!? Alright well, here it is. Im baring it like some famous person posting butt x-rays or cellulite photos. NO MEAN COMMENTS. Ill delete you :)

Follow my blog and encourage me to stick with this will ya? If at any point my stomach actually starts to look worse, we are going to have to re-evaluate lol.

Here we go. Im off to do crunches :)

<3 Onnalee

2 comments:

  1. If I posted pictures like this, I think the interwebz would crash in disgust. you're already a hot mama, but good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO brave!! And man, your abs look FABULOUS compared to mine! I fear I will never get them back. I will wait anxiously for your posts on this subject, because I know you will succeed! GO O!!!

    ReplyDelete