Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lets give this Blog thing a try..lol

Okay so I am just trying out this whole blog thing. It should be good to keep family updated and I hope to use it on my photography website sometime :)


Im currently still looking for a job of some sort..booo I would much rather stay at home and be a domestic goddess of this humble abode. But, for now. I will serve the man..hehe


Magnus is doing well as he approaches the big first birthday..AHHH!!!! Im going to have a one year old! The cutest one year old I know by the way. THe birthday party should be rediculous and I know he wont remember it and blah blah blah. And for some reason instead of working on it, Im starting a blog. I think Im beginning to see why I am sitting on a pile of laundry. Oh time managment how you haunt me so..


Alright alright i gotta go do something else non productive!


Until next time :)

O



No comments:

Post a Comment